Monday, October 5, 2009

Kitties, Kitties and More Kitties


Introducing Maggie and Pixie...


I had decided that after the passing of Ellie, that I wanted two new kitties. So, I adopted Squeaker and it didn't feel right to adopt another at the time (this was back in April).


Well, 2 of Squeaker's litter mates (her sisters) were still available in late June and the group was having a deal (kind of like buy one get one). So I adopted her sisters.


They have all been getting along splendidly! They are all such sweet, nice and cuddly (!!!) kitties.


They will all be a year old around Halloween.
Pixie definitely has the largest personality. She demands attention and barks like a little dog. She chases around the other two. In the picture, she is the black kitty looking at the feather toy.
Maggie is my lap kitty, she follows me around everywhere. Right now she has a bad cold, coughing and sneezing. We are treating it with an antibiotic, so I hope it gets better soon. In the picture, she is the one all the way on the right. She is also a black kitty with a little white on her chest.
Squeaker is doing well too. After a couple of days of hissing and growling, she started sleeping and playing with her sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment